sábado, 14 de março de 2009

St. Valentine's Day Poetry

My first look

When I first saw her,
there was a mist around my world.
I thought she was an angel
I thought she was a bright moon.
When I first saw her,
there was silence in the skies.
It was a flashlight.
It was her smile.
When I first saw her,
the world changed into a sea of roses.
I think I love her.
I think she loves me.
Under clouds and heaven…
Under earth and sea…
She was there
staring me,
watching me.
With just one look, I stop.
With just one look, I saw the beauty in front of my eyes.

João Amaro, nº15, 9ºB

A true soul

My only treasure
My only soul
I keep it to my heart
I keep it to my love.

A river of wonders.
A place of beauties.
It`s where I see her.
It`s I dream about her.

My own adventure
My own true meaning.
With her, the darkness goes away.
With her, happiness is a constant friend.

Flying over our heads
walking in our feet.
It`s our love
It`s our love.

João Amaro, nº15, 9ºB.

Sem comentários: